Coach Game Report
**RVSL has defined player and coach discipline in this new document
All past and present coaches
"MUST ATTEND A MANDATORY " coaches meeting !!!!!
All New RVSL Coaches will be issued a photo ID card.
Coach's will need to provide Photo ID and proof that they took
the Rutgers SAFETY course or hold at least a F license.
• Only an appropriate representative may cancel games due to poor
weather, field conditions.
• If a team must cancel a game, a two (2) hour minimum advanced
notice to the opposing coach is mandatory. Games canceled outside
the 2 hour time frame will be subjected to pay the full referee fee
either from home or away team (whoever canceled).
• If it becomes necessary to cancel an AA, A, or B division game, it
is the obligation of the town representative to notify the referee
assignor at least two hours prior to the scheduled starting time.
• Any scheduled Saturday games for AA, A, B canceled after midnight
Wednesday will be subjected to a $25.00 cancellation fee.
• Rescheduling of all AA, A and B division games must be done
through the referee assignor, (see by - law 43.a) Rich Herbison,
(973) 601-1895, 201-920-5500 (cell),
• The home teams coach, as a matter of courtesy, should contact the
visiting team's coach no later than the Wednesday prior to the game
to confirm, time, location, and directions to the field.
• If a problem arises with any town, team, coach or referee, please
contact your town representative.
• If you have any concerns with a referee in the C, D, or E
divisions, please contact your town representative.